Career Opportunities at SECOR
SECOR is one of the industry’s leading stocking distributors and full turnkey suppliers of HDPE pipe and fittings. With our full service fabrication facility, we have the ability to manufacture fabricated fittings useful in all applications of HDPE pipe. Our in-house fabricated fittings are the pride of our company and are used in projects everyday by customers who trust and count on the quality of SECOR fittings to match the precise needs of their job sites.
At SECOR, we recognize the dignity and contributions of each individual and the creativity that results from the diversity of individuals and ideas. We are committed to an environment of trust, teamwork, challenge and development. We are always seeking bright, optimistic and flexible people willing to set and achieve high standards of performance.
A career with SECOR offers exciting opportunities in a family atmosphere with competitive benefits packages, including; medical, dental and life insurance, retirement savings plans and tuition reimbursement.
Outside Sales Representative- Southeast Texas
SECOR, a leading distributor of High Density Polyethylene Pipe, McElroy Fusion Equipment, and a Manufacturer of Custom Fabricated Fittings, servicing the Environmental, Industrial, Irrigation, Mining, Natural Gas, Tele-Com, Water and Waste water Industries has an opening for an outside sales position based out of Houston, TX.
- Secures orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility or contacting by phone.
- Works with SECOR’s inside sales team to accurately quote customers that have been seen during in-person or phone conversations.
- Continuously follows by phone or visit on quotations submitted to customers in coordination with Inside Sales Representative and enters information into SECOR’s customer relationship management software.
- Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
- Performs all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory, which can involve trade shows, meetings, etc.
- Work with customer, as well as, SECOR’s inside sales team, vendors, collections and A/R to quickly resolve customer service concerns.
- Ensure customer is constantly educated on new items, services, and products that SECOR can offer.
- Be able to lift and/or carry 50 lbs
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Prior experience with HDPE Pipe and Heat Fusion is preferred
- Previous outside sales experience is required
- Skill set must include: excellent communicator, self-motivated/ self-starter, personable, well organized, and outgoing personality.
- Willing to travel with personal vehicle to various parts of the territory. Reimbursement for vehicle mileage is provided.