10″ To 12″ (Sch 40 & Sch 80) Steel Pipe Squeezer
– Closes 10″ – 12″ Steel Pipe (Sch 40 & Sch 80)
– Capacity: 200 Tons
– Dimensions: 37″ x 24″ x 73″ (L x D x H)
– Shipping Weight: 1,400 pounds
– Suggested Operating Pressure: 5,000 psi
– Single Hydraulic Ram – To ensure even pressure while squeezing steel pipe closed
– Mechanical Lock Nut – Used when steel pipe closure has been accomplished. Lock Nut is screwed down against the cylinder, at which time hydraulic pressure can be relieved, leaving the pipe squeezer secure on the mechanical lock nut, not on hydraulic pressure.
– Lower Jaw Release Pin – For quick and easy opening of lower jaw to remove pipe squeezer from the steel pipe.
– Upper Jaw & Ram Assembly – are self contained.
– Quick Release Fittings – are used to connect & disconnect pump hose from pipe squeezer.
– Lifting Handle – is welded to the cylinder support for ease of handling.