TrackStar 1200 is a self-contained machine features an on-board generator for powering the heater and facer, which is now positioned between the fixed jaws for easier pipe transfer. The carriage can be easily removed for in-ditch use. The self-contained machine features an on-board generator for powering the heater and facer, which is now positioned between the fixed jaws for easier pipe transfer.
Some of the standard features of TracStar 1200 include:
- Integrated DataLogger tablet that records the entire fusion process
- FusionGuide™ Control System allows operators to choose their preferred level of software interaction while guiding them through the fusion process
- Self-contained, self-propelled, all-terrain
- Patented Centerline Guidance System for equal distribution of force around the joint.
- CAN BUS system and touchscreen allow better machine diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Electronic keypads and paddles provide better control
- Redesigned cowling allows for fusion of tees and fittings without carriage removal
- Removable 3 or 4 jaw carriage for in-ditch use
- On-board generator for powering heater
- Dual hydraulic pipe lifts aid in loading and unloading pipe
- Hydraulic pivoting heater and facer with collision avoidance sensors to prevent damage
- Wireless Remote Control ensures safe, efficient working environment and precise machine placement
- Advanced blade design for smooth face and long life
- Self-locking brakes
- Variable Speed Tracks
- Hydraulic hardlines replace hydraulic hoses for reduced peak points
TracStar 1200 Models:
- High Force, Tier 4/Stage 5 Compliant Part Number: AT48P0808167
- High Force, High Sulfur Diesel Part Number: AT48P0888646
- Medium Force, Tier 4/Stage 5 Compliant Part Number: AT48P0888642
- Medium Force, High Sulfur Diesel Part Number: AT48P0888644
For the complete line of McElroy Fusion Products click here.