High performance electrofusion unit providing fusion documentation, including traceability data (ISO 12176-4) , operator ID, job code and automatic GPS coordinates in each fusion record with the Georg Fischer MSA 340. The internal memory has a capacity of 1000 jointing records. For data transfer the unit is equipped with an USB interface. The record formats are PDF and CSV, both manageable with common and free PC software applications. An intuitive operation menu guides you through the complete jointing process. For fusion data input a barcode scanner is connected. The entire welding process is controlled and regulated with energy output compensation depending on ambient temperature and indication of cooling time. Robust aluminum housing with convenient cable winding and handle for weight balanced transport. The unit is suitable for jointing in series.
Scope of delivery: transport case, angle adapters (4.0 mm and 4.7 mm), operation instructions and configuration chart.
– Ambient temperature: -10°C to +45°C
– Mains voltage: 230 V (±15%) or 115 V (±15%)
– Mains frequency: 40 Hz – 70 Hz
– Fusion voltage: 8 – 48V AC
– Fusion current: 100 A (max)
– Suggested power generator: 3.5 kVA (5.0 kVA for fittings with d>200mm)
– Mains cable: 4 m / Fusion cable: 4 m
– Protection factor: Class 1 / IP 65
– Interface: USB (type A) for PC communication and software updates
– Weight: 19 kg
– Dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 480 x 240 mm
– Display: LCD (20 alphanumerical char. x 4 lines), contrast adjustment
– Configurable languages: 11